Now providers can easily conduct video visits, access health information and update patient health records simultaneously - right from your EMR.
TELUS EMR Virtual Visit is an encrypted, EMR-integrated solution that enables a seamless workflow, minimizes task redundancy, and preserves continuity of care and documentation within your existing EMR.
New features now available.
Keep track of time during virtual visits and share files and photos.
- A Visit Timer has been added to the healthcare professional’s window to help you manage your time if you’re running behind, or to assist with billing code time requirements. The timer can be toggled on and off as required. It is not visible to the patient.
- Patient Photo Sharing - Patients can share photos with the healthcare provider, which can be saved to the EMR chart.
- Provider File Sharing - Healthcare professionals can send files such as brochures and requisition forms to the patient.
Coming soon to TELUS EMR Virtual Visit.
- Virtual Waiting Room - Appointments will launch within a virtual waiting room where staff can check patient arrivals, do triage and confirm patient health card information.
- Save Visit Details to Chart - Save the virtual visit start and end times, and the Chat log to the patient’s file.
- Send Faster Appointment Invitation - The patient invitation email is sent in near-real-time for visits less than 48 hours away.