Virtual care is here to stay.
See what Canadians are saying about TELUS Health Virtual Care.
Our members have shared their experiences with us. Here’s what they’re saying.
Going beyond primary care.
A virtual evolution of the Employee Assistance Program
Promote health and wellness through LifeJourney.
An evolution of the traditional employee assistance program (EAP), LifeJourney makes it easy for employees to get the necessary help they need for many life situations, including financial and legal aid, mental health care, and nutritional well-being support.
Learn more about LifeJourney
Digital Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (dCBT)
Convenient therapy for employee mental health and well-being.
Guided online therapy is CBT — a short-term therapeutic approach that includes tools to identify and address common mental health issues — delivered digitally and at the employee’s pace and convenience.
Download the brochure
- SPOUSE AND IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS UNDER THE AGE OF 26
- It's official: happy employees mean healthy firms, World Economic Forum
- Financial Stress In The Workplace Costs Canadian Economy $16 Billion Annually
- 2019 Medisys Report: Virtual Healthcare in Canada
- Half of Canadians say the COVID-19 pandemic has had an ongoing impact on their mental health - and 42 per cent think it will leave a lasting impact: KPMG in Canada Poll
- MORNEAU SHEPELL FINDS EMPLOYEES WOULD ACCEPT LOWER PAY FOR ENHANCED WELL-BEING SUPPORT