For the 17th consecutive year, TELUS Health is looking forward to welcoming a record number of participants at our upcoming annual conference. If you’ve received an invitation and have yet to register, please do so soon!
The virtual conference will happen on April 20 and April 27. The English program will be from 2:00 to 5:00 pm on both days; the French program will be from 9:00 am until noon.
This year, attendees can look forward to our two signature presentations:
- Retrospective 2020: Data trends and national benchmarks, an analysis of claims data activity for private drug plans, including the impact of COVID-19 so far. Presenter Shawn O’Brien, Director at TELUS Health, will also provide insights into the adoption of plan design tools.
- Trends in medication management, a deeper dive into the top drug categories by cost and utilization. Presenter Vishal Ravikanti, Director, Operations at TELUS Health will help paint a portrait of plan members who require medications for chronic diseases.
Our very own Dr. Diane McIntosh, Chief Neuroscience Officer and practising psychiatrist, will share her vision—and practical steps—for employers to understand depression and optimize care management for a healthy workforce. Finally, a panel of economists and industry leaders will address the challenges of reimbursement for gene therapy.
Read last year’s conference articles:
- Brave new world of virtual care
- Is virtual care here to stay?
- Market access for biosimilars in Canada still below OECD average
- National pharmacare in the age of COVID-19 and beyond
- Portrait of person with diabetes: Understanding the full cost impact
- Retrospective: Data trends and national benchmarks
- The promise and potential of diabetes reversal
- Trends in medication management in Quebec
Eager to start the conversation? Follow us on Twitter @TELUSHealth and use the hashtag #HealthBenefitsTrends to mention this year’s event!